Tuesday, July 7, 2009

continued summer..

David & I went with some friends for his first trip to the petting zoo! He kept bouncing in my lap but I think that was the excitement of hearing all the little kids scream. Except for the heavy load I put on the back of his stroller making it tip over and giving me a minor stroke, the morning was perfect!



This poor girl was about 2 ft high and 2 ft wide. I'm thinking the father must be either a clydesdale or elephant.

Wallace's "not sure about this" smile for the camera.

Kelly had to keep an eye on Emma, she likes the tiny little bouncy balls.


Aren't the babies suppose to be the one's waving? I think we have more fun on these play-dates than our little ones.


After the petting zoo, since Jason was working a 16 hour day, David and I cruised down to San Diego for the night to spend some time with one of my closest friend's Kelly. She's on a business call here when David starts cracking up over nothing totally busting her professional tone. The night was a blast and almost perfect except for the moment of a screaming David falling off the bed and getting stuck between the mattress and night stand. But the best was the next morning, after our adjustments, as I'm telling our chiropractor about how horrible I feel with the tipping the stroller and the falling off the bed, I'm putting David in his car seat and totally hit his head on his toy causing him to cry. :o( Dr. Spicer reassured me that it's okay, he's had those days too. Even though I know it's a lie, it made me feel better.

Well, to make up for all the injuries, David, Jason & I spent about 6 hours at the beach. He was so happy which brought my guilt level down a smidge.

Later that night we had dinner on CDM bluffs with some friends. We all brought our own food and wine and watched all the little ones run around and play. It was so much fun!


Taylor is trying on Jason's shoes.

Cameron is probably trying to get a hold of David's ears again.
Ryder and Brayden.. best buds.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of you and david at zoomars. SOOO cute.

    ReplyDelete